Aqua golden is pleased to present to you
6th Annual Global Women in Leadership Summit scheduled on May 19th – 20th , 2022, Netherlands
6th Annual Global Women in Leadership Summit
Aqua golden is delighted to announce the return of the “6th Annual Global Women in Leadership Global Summit” scheduled to take place in Amsterdam on the 19th and 20th of May 2022 We are excited to deliver an Hybrid event whereby you can either opt for an in-person attendance or a virtual participation.
This year’s theme is Rise and Lead! While the world catches up, we need to lead the way by creating our own opportunities and helping other women do so as well. Industry leaders share their career building and self-branding tips.
A new era of leadership has dawned since the COVID-19 pandemic as we now face a new kind of pressure to lead effectively through rapid change and uncertainty. While this pandemic has reshaped the notions of female leadership, highlighting empathy and compassion as critical leadership skills, this crisis has also widened the gender equity gap.
Now in its 6th year, we would once again bring together some of the most inspiring and successful leaders to share their leadership experiences at our annual Women in Leadership Summit.
The two days summit will offer our participants the opportunity to Network and Benchmark with business-minded professionals from Varieties of Industries. Rediscover your Resilience through our Multiple interactive session
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at the Summit in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Who should attend?
• Vice Presidents
• Members of the Board of Directors
• Managing Directors
• Senior Managers
• Government Officials
• Chief Officers
• Head of Departments
• Aspiring Women leaders
Topics Include :
- Human Intelligence: How to Adapt to Change in Turbulent Times To Create A Future Trajectory
- The Gender Gap in the C-Suite and The Boardroom
- How to Maximize Flexible Working Initiatives in A Post-Pandemic World
- Exceeding Expectations through Adopting a Positive Sense of Self-Worth and Acceptance
- Being a Leader is not a role you do alone: Allyships and Partnerships are Key To Your Success
- Accelerating Leadership Opportunities for Women in Minority Groups