Global Renewable Energy and Sustainability Summit
Since the Industrial Revolution,renewable energy growth has poised to accelerate and demand for cleaner energy has become more vital.
To reduce CO2 emissions and local air pollution, the world needs to rapidly shift towards low-carbon sources of energy – nuclear and renewable technologies.
Join us on this two days insightful conference as our world leading experts from energy and utiity sectors share insight on how the production of renewable energy are rapidly changing and latest technologies used in transforming the energy markets. As well as how utility companies disrupt traditional markets through electrification and swap carbon for electrons.
Explore how data can be harnessed to inform meaningful decision making and delivers a definitive guide to digital utility 4.0
We look forward to welcoming global energy and utility leaders to learn, engage and participate at our two days summit as we explore range of renewable energy and sustainability opportunities that exist.
Who should attend?
CXO, VP, CEO, Directors, Managers, Head of department, Experts, Analyst,
- Technology officer
- Head of sustainability
- Head of Infrastructure
- Smart grid specialists
- Energy resource Analyst
- Renewable energy and policy planning
- Power Analyst
- Energy Advisor or Analyst
- Wind Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Solar project Engineer
- Biofuel Process Engineer
- Transmission Officer
- Chief Digital officer
- Chief Architect
- Power systems officer
- Digital integration
- Data analyst
Topics Include :
- Digital Transformation and Utility 4.0
- How energy sectors develop new technologies at commercial scale, whilst ensuring cost competitive advantage with existing energy sources
- The utility of innovation-Adapting to energy infrastructure Strategies that would lead to Net Zero Future
- Growing interest in next-generation clean and sustainable green energy technologies
- The European green deal-the road map to a greener energy transformation in Europe by 2050
- Demonstrate your company`s commitment to decabonisation
- Be the first to show-case technology capable of driving transition
- Build partnership and collaborate with our industry leaders